More $$ In Your Pocket. Be Home More Often. AND Fair, Honest Treatment for Owner Operators.
PC MILES / NO FORCED DISPATCH / NO TRAILER RENTAL FEES / NO LIABILITY INSURANCE COSTS / FUEL DISCOUNTS / WEEKLY SETTLEMENTS / NO HAZMAT / AVERAGE LOAD 1,000 MILES / DRIVER-FRIENDLY FREIGHT / A 100% OWNER OPERATOR NATIONAL TRANSPORT FIRM
Please fill out this short form below and we’ll give you a call to discuss great opportunities with Overbye Transport.
For the full online application form click here.
Or, call Ryan Overbye at 1-800-514-1821
See what our contractors say about us: Comments from Overbye owner operators.
COMPETITIVE PAY <> PC MILES <> NO FORCED DISPATCH <> WEEKLY SETTLEMENTS <> 300 TRAILERS <> NO HAZMAT <> AVERAGE LOAD 1,000 MILES <> 100% OWNER-OPERATOR DRIVERS
Overbye Transport is “home” to more than 180 independent-contracted owner operators
Overbye drivers are some of the finest in the business, and all of our drivers are owner operators. We understand your needs as a contractor and we make sure that you become part of the family – and we treat you accordingly.
Fairness and honesty: our philosophy for more than 40 years
We place a great deal of value on mutual respect and on being open and fair to our contractors. You’ll find us to be responsive at all times, always competitive in terms of pay, with weekly direct-deposit settlements based on practical miles.
Overbye is a full-truckload carrier, with most loads “decked freight” utilizing our patented OverRide system. Our owner operators never have to transport HAZMAT goods and we don’t force our dispatches. Our average load travels 1,000 miles.
Overbye Transport’s 10-acre headquarters and logistics compound is located just south of the Twin Cities where we offer free truck and car parking and 24/7 amenities including shower.
Owner Operators Get Great Support
Owner operators / independent contractors won’t find a better dispatch team than that at Overbye Transport. Our friendly, knowledgeable dispatchers are ready to help you at every turn. They are extremely responsive to your every need, and they truly want to help make “your business” a successful one.
Here’s more of what what Overbye Transport offers its contracted owner operators:
- $1000 REFERRAL BONUS! Referring an independent contractor to us can make you eligible for a $1000 bonus. Contact Ryan Overbye, our recruiting director, for details.
- $1.00 per loaded mile (practical miles) for 22 eastern states; .97 all other states, with $125 surcharge for loads to Long Island
- 80-cents per empty mile (practical miles)
- fuel discounts at all major fueling stations
- fuel surcharge paid on all loads
- permits and scale tickets paid
- base plate discounts, with zero-cost longevity option
- safety incentive bonus
- DOT zero-violations bonus
- extra stop pay of $40
- bridge tolls reimbursed
- lumpers paid when cleared through dispatch prior to hire
- direct deposit of settlements each Friday when turned in by Thursday noon
- no up-front sign-on fees
- no security escrow
- lease purchase opportunities
- OverRide and SmartWay
A couple more advantages for owner operators when they team up with Overbye Transport:
1) They can be part of our OverRide system which is a two-tiered decking system mainly for rolling stock freight. Overbye customers love the system (which we invented) and owner operators love the fact that freight loading and unloading goes so smoothly.
2) Owner operators like the fact that they’re participating in a trucking system that is “greener”. OverRide allows customers to haul as much as double the number of rolling stock units as compared to a traditional trailer.
Don’t delay … call Ryan Overbye today at 1-800-514-1821 or complete the form above to get started on a great owner operator opportunity!
READ MORE ABOUT “INDEPENDENT CONTRACTORS / OWNER-OPERATORS VS. COMPANY DRIVERS” HERE